What to Expect
- Order Placement – After we make contact via phone or email and you decide what you want and pay a 50% deposit.
- Digitizing – Send us your artwork in either a vector format (preferably .AI) , or a bitmap format such as .JPG or .BMP. Your custom design will then be digitized, which is the process of turning your graphic image into a stitches file for embroidery. Depending on the complexity of the design, this process usually takes one week.
- Sample Creation – Your setup fee includes a sample stitch out for your approval. During the approval process we will verify your embroidery location and instructions one last time.
- Production – After artwork approval your order enters into the production schedule which averages two weeks. If your order is required sooner, rush options are available. Upon order completion you will be notified. At this point, payment for the remaining balance of your order is due.
- Shipping – If required, your items will be sent via Fed-Ex Ground.